Cedarwood Deodorants 2.8 oz.
Infused with the grounding and comforting scent of cedarwood, this deodorant provides all-day protection and freshness. Harnessing the antibacterial properties of cedarwood, this deodorant keeps odors at bay, while soothing and hydrating your sensitive underarm skin.
- Natural antibacterial properties combat odor
- Helps calm irritated underarm skin
- Earthy, grounding cedarwood aroma
How to use:
- A little goes a long way
- Push gently on the bottom disc of the tube to advance the deodorant stick.
- Only a 1/4 inch of deodorant stick needs to be advanced above the top of the tube.
- The only binding agent, lattice structure framework holding the deodorant together is sunflower seed wax. Advancing stick too much and too much pressure while applying deodorant may cause the deodorant stick to break off literally.
- One or two swipes per pit are all that should be required to provide 12-hour protection. Do not cake on deodorant by applying several swipes per pit. This could lead to garment staining due to unabsorbed oils/butter.
- If living in a deep freezer or cold region one may need to jump-start the deodorant by rolling between hands to warm up. Push on the bottom outside of the disc (stay clear from pushing on the center) with thumb to advance, rotate in small increments as you push up with thumb to free up deodorant stick if necessary.
- Although we have tested our deodorants to hold shape, and texture and perform well while remaining consistent in higher temperatures up to 90 degrees, do not leave these natural deodorants in a hot vehicle, they will melt. Camping, day hikes, stuffed in a backpack, off-grid, our deodorants hold up just fine within these elements.