This coffee scrub bar whose roots are forged here using a local coffee roaster, retailer, and wholesaler, specializing in small batch roasting from the sourcing of world class Brazilian beans.
Using a double brew process along with the combination of a coffee oil essential oil from Brazil this scrub bar simply smells delightful. Incorporated are the used coffee grounds which are thoroughly dried, sifted reassuring maximum exfoliation, eliminating any abrasion possibilities producing a scrub bar that is gentle on the skin.
Colored with Yellow Brazilian Clay and activated charcoal this dynamic duo delivers all the wants and needs in a quality scrub bar. Extremely exfoliating, deodorizing, detoxification all the while completely revitalizing your skin.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.