Moringa leaf powder is rich in vitamins and minerals that work to rejuvenate the skin, reducing signs of aging and accelerating the healing of blemishes, damage, and injuries. The powerful nourishment can even help reduce the depth and appearance of scarring.
• Frankincense and lemongrass energize the skin with an energy-boosting aroma
• Hydration and nutrition help your skin fight back against aging and damage
• Speed up the healing of cuts, blemishes, abrasions, and burns
• Clear away dead skin cells, excess oils, and environmental impurities like pollution
A base note, Frankincense Boswellia Serrata has a warm, spicy woody balsamic aroma that is distinct from Somalian/Middle Eastern Frankincense. Its pungent aroma is noticeably different and lacks the smokey notes of the Carterii variety. Lemongrass – A fresh earthy, citrusy scent.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.