Lavender 40/42 provides a more consistent aroma because it’s formulated to contain the perfect balance of the natural fragrance compounds in lavender. This purple Brazilian clay soap delivers powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties without drying the skin, helping to heal and prevent acne while relieving tension with a soothing scent.
• Magnesium and other nutrients improve cell health and protect the skin from pollutants
• Promotes the production of collagen to firm the skin and return your youthful appearance
• Fights acne by clearing away oil and dead cells with gentle, moisturizing exfoliation
• Washes away excess oil and impurities to reduce the appearance of pores
Origin: France. Main Constituents. Linalool- 29.5%, Linalyl Acetate-36.1%. Vegan, Kosher certified. A top note of strong aroma, Lavender 40/42 has a fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.