Lavender population refers to plants grown from seed in the French Alps. The oil contains the full spectrum of the species and is regarded as the highest quality lavender. Purple Brazilian clay contains high levels of magnesium, which helps to protect your skin from environmental toxins and support cell health, which is known to accelerate healing of the skin and promote collagen production.
• Helps reduce signs of aging by supporting cell health and protecting against environmental actors
• Soothing lavender scent relieves tension and helps to improve mood
• Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help keep your skin clear of acne and blemishes
• Gentle exfoliation clears away dead cells and reduces the appearance of pores
Origin France Main Constituents Linalool 22-44%, Linalyl Acetate 20-38%, Camphor max 0.6%. Vega, Kosher certified. A top note of strong aroma. Lavender population has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier ,mellower and less camphoraceous than Lavender 40/42 and it smells more like fresh Lavender.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.