Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays to prevent premature aging and reduce your risk of skin cancer and other dangerous skin conditions. Spinach powder reduces inflammation to soothe blemishes and sunburns while delivering a high dose of iron and vitamin C to boost collagen production and reduce signs of aging.
• Antioxidants reduce cell damage from free radicals and reduce the growth of cancer cells
• Spinach powder is rich in vitamins that promote glowing, vibrant skin and a healthy complexion
• Iron and vitamin C boost collagen production to return skin to its youthful elasticity
• Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce inflammation and irritation from acne and eczema
Lime ( Persian/Tahiti) Origin, Brazil. Main Constituents Limonene 42-58% Vegan, Kosher certified. using Indonesian Dark Patchouli it has a strong reputation, literally and figuratively, patchouli on its own has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. It’s described as having a dark, musky-earthy aroma profile, reminiscent of wet soil. Combined with the sweet tart citrus scent of Lime this lovely combination feminize an often masculine fragrance of Patchouli.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.