(Champaka Fragrance Oil-23048)
This Fragrance Oil is Paraben & Phthalate Free.
Origin USA. Vegan, Kosher Certified.
A light, delicate floral, fresh air fragrance. Top notes of ozone, muguet and champaka. Heart notes of jasmine, delicate rose and lily of the valley. Powder and light musk at the base. A very sweet, warm and heady smell, perhaps a bit perfumery for some (men’s) taste.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.