The soothing combination of patchouli and frankincense creates a relaxing atmosphere that can help relieve your anxiety and promote better emotional balance and mental clarity. Colored with Spinach powder. Delivering powerful nutrients that support your skin’s health and youthful appearance.
• Antioxidants can protect your skin and hair from damaging free radicals
• Nutrients support collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity
• Anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce acne and other skin conditions
• Provides a protective layer against damaging ultraviolet rays
Origin Indonesia. Main Constituents Patchoulol 27-35%.
Vegan, Kosher, ECOCERT cosmetic approved
FOR THE EARTH LOVING INDIVIDUALS, Patchouli has a strong reputation, literally and figuratively, patchouli on its own has a strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent. It’s described as having a dark, musky-earthy aroma profile, reminiscent of wet soil.
Frankincense: (Boswellia Carterii) Origin India. Main Constituents: a-Thujene 62.82% Vegan, Kosher certified. Verified by ECOCERT cosmetic approved; is a sweet woodsy earthy scent, notes of citrus along with the sweetness of pine trees.
Frankincense has a smell of pine and lemon combined with a dry woody aroma. A good frankincense smells sweet, like, woody, with some lemon top notes.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.