For acne-prone skin, there’s hardly a better natural treatment than tea tree oil and alkanet root. Strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help fight the germs that cause acne to become inflamed, painful, and unsightly. Astringents and anti-inflammatories clear away excess oil and reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes.
• Emollient alkanet root soothes and softens the skin while cleaning away oil and dead cell buildup
• Tea tree oil helps kill the bacteria that causes red, painful, and conspicuous acne
• Reduce the formation of acne scars and the depth of existing scars with deep hydration
• Natural astringents clear away the oil and debris that make pores and blackheads more visible
Origin Australia Main Constituents Terpinen-4-ol: 27%. Limonene 18% This organic, Vegan, Kosher certified essential oil is sourced from Australia. A middle note with a medium aroma, this Tea Tree has a round lemon scent with hints of citronella and lemongrass. The medicinal notes are much subtler than those of regular Tea Tree Oil
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.