Yellow Brazilian clay has a similar pH level to your skin, making it a superior cleanser that leaves your skin looking lustrous. It’s perfect for reviving sensitive and dry skin by aiding in remineralization and collagen production while gently exfoliating oil and dead cell buildup.
• Cleanses impurities and dead cells to reveal healthy, lustrous skin
• Supports your skin’s natural anti-aging processes
• Supports collagen production to firm skin and improve elasticity
• Helps clear clogged and irritated pores to reduce their appearance
Ylang Ylang #1 Origin- Madagascar. Main Constituents- Germacrene-D: 9.5-18%. Vegan, Kosher certified. A Base note with a medium aroma. Ylang Ylang has a sweet, exotic, floral scent that is one of the most sought-after. Bergamot ( Calabrian ) Origin Italy. Main Constituents- Limonene: 39.67%, Linalyl Acetate: 27.64%, Linalool: 10.81%. The aroma is basically citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm spicy floral quality and is reminiscent of Neroli.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.