This cedarwood and red sandalwood infusion is brimming with anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe acne, eczema, and other inflammatory skin conditions, including painful sunburns. It gently exfoliates dead cells and oil buildup while hydrating the skin to reveal a radiant complexion.
• Relieves painful sunburns by reducing inflammation and improving hydration
• Reduces the appearance and occurrence of inflammatory skin conditions like acne and eczema
• Reduces oiliness and gently exfoliates without drying the skin
• Anti-bacterial properties help fight existing blemishes and prevent new ones
Cedarwood ( Himalayan ) Origin India Main Constituents. B Himachalene 34-46% A Himachalene 10-20%. Vegan Kosher certified. A middle note of woody, slightly sweet/smoky aroma.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.