– October 27, 2023
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
1. Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
2. Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
3. Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
4. Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
5. Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.