Turmeric is known for the healthy, youthful glow it can give your skin by delivering rich antioxidants and high doses of curcumin. Fragrant eucalyptus and litsea cubeba provide antibacterial benefits to reduce the occurrence and severity of blemishes.
• Anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritated skin and reduce blemishes
• Curcumin supports healing and rejuvenation of aged and damaged skin
• Antibacterial litsea cubeba reduces acne and acne scarring
• Delivers hydration and nourishment to promote youthful, glowing skin
Eucalyptus ( Radiata organic ) Origin Australia / South Africa. Main Constituents 1,8-Cineole: 71.30%
This Vegan and Kosher certified organic top note essential oil has a strong crisp clean camphoraceous aroma with a citrus and floral back note. Litsea Cubeba Origin China. Main Constituents Citral 68%
This Vegan and Kosher certified along with Verified by ECOCERT cosmetic approved essential oil delivers a crisp, citrus medium aroma. Compared to lemongrass and Lemon Verbena, yet sweeter than lemongrass without the musty note. More accurately citrus in its scent than Melissa.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.