An all-natural underarm detoxification bar.
Bentonite clay helps pull toxins from the body, along w targeting, restoring and balancing the natural PH level of the human skin. Bentonite clay possess a super strong negative ionic charge. This negative charge allows it to naturally attract substances that have a positive charge including harmful toxins, bad bacteria, heavy metals, pesticides, and pathogens. Think of bentonite clay as a magnet for harmful substances. While bentonite clay pulls out toxins from the body, it releases beneficial minerals such as calcium, copper, magnesium, iron, sodium, and potassium.
Activated charcoal pulls oils, bacteria and other impurities from the skin. Activated charcoal is a natural odor eliminator. It also contains natural antibacterial properties. Incredible choice for promoting smooth pits, reducing dark spots, reducing dry, rough, itchy skin of the delicate underarm area along with reducing skin flare ups.
This bar is an absolute must when making the switch from common deodorants/antiperspirant to an all-natural deodorant. Bentonite clay and activated charcoal work extensively to remove aluminum salts, endocrine disrupting chemicals and other toxins from the body. Eliminating and absorbing the residual buildup of excess sebum, unclog blocked sweat glands, to truly restore natural skin health.
Our soap weighs 4.0 – 4.5 ounces, offering ample usage and convenience.
Natural homemade soaps need to dry between uses.
- Using a slotted soap dish, soap-saver pad, or soap-saver exfoliating pouch will help prolong the use of our soaps.
- Extremely hot water will reduce the life of a bar soap substantially.
- Different types of water will affect the performance of homemade bar soap. Ie. hard water, soft, well water, etc
- Our opinion is ‘Friction is the biggest culprit’ to homemade bar soaps not lasting very long.
- Our experience shows that applying the bar soap directly to the skin, a few times over the arms and chest area. Place bar soap in a dry area. Use your hand, washcloths, loofa, soap saver pouch, etc to generate the lather versus rubbing the bar continuously over body.
Our experience and customer feedback show a bar can last 2 months plus when applying this technique and being mindful of this.